Wednesday, May 20, 2009

serve me the sky with a big slice of lemon...


so it turns out i may actually have to lick ahem for a living. after two weeks of unsuccessful searching and a higher stress level than my body and bank account are comfortable with, it seems i must resign myself to canvassing for grassroots international and the aclu. which actually, the more i think about it, might not be that bad. i do appreciate what the aclu does and i care about the campaigns they're running, especially the effort to overturn prop eight hate in california.  so in that sense, it will feel nice to be involved. on the other, i imagine that my attempts to draw people to the cause will bear a striking resemblance to george michael bluth's attempts to draw people to the banana stand. in a word - ineffective. ten cents gets you nuts. 
with that i leave you, your found item of the day:
seriously. come visit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment