Thursday, June 11, 2009

i would follow her anywhere.

there are many times when i question my inner gay. for instance, when the adorable will bailey from the west wing look-a-like security guard walks by me at the library, i feel my face go hot and i involuntarily smile like a stupid school girl. or when i feel that annoying and irrepressible dull ache in my heart everytime i think of a certain boy, whose name will go unmentioned here. or the fact that after 19 years, i still swoon at the sight of george clooney. these are all times when i certainly think to myself, nope. not really gay. but then this, this, comes along, and i become an ambiguously gay loner all over again.

because although it features another love of mine, john krasinski, it is allison janney and allison janney alone that stands out. she will have a piece of my heart forever, and i'm not the least bit ashamed.

1 comment:

  1. dani here, requesting permission to join you on quest of following allison to the ends of the earth. god, i love her and everything she does. even those silly kaiser commercials. creepy on my part? maybe. but definitely an infatuation i'm not giving up anytime soon...

    :p

    ReplyDelete